We received 51 applications for the Frö 2015 call. A total of 7 researchers have been selected for total support and 2 applicants will benefit from a minor contribution.
The main selection criteria were the scientific merits, the relevance of the research stay envisaged, as well as the potential for new collaborations.
The laureates for the Frö-2015 session who will receive a total support are:
- Anita Norlund & Mariasnne Strömberg – Pedagogy, University of Borås
- Götz Eichhorn – Ecology, Lund University
- Eddy Ardonne – Theoretical Physics, Stockholm University
- Ariana Kubartov – Forest Mycology and Plant Pathology, University of Agricultural Sciences
- Kimberly Nicholas – Environment and Sustainability, Lund University
- Chien-Chung Huang – Computer Sciences, Chalmers University of Technology
- Johan Martinsson – Opinion Research, University of Gothenburg
We thank the applicants again for their participation and encourage all researchers in Sweden interested in developing their cooperation with France to apply for next year’s session.
The call for Frö 2016 will be open next fall (probably around October), follow the updates on our website.